Aspiration beyond Imagination
Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana – Remunerative Approaches for Agriculture and Allied Sectors Rejuvenation (RKVY-RAFTAAR) is a flagship scheme of Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare (MoA&FW). It is aimed at strengthening infrastructure in Agriculture and Allied sectors by building Agripreneurship & Agri-Business ecosystem in the country, facilitating financial aid to potential Agristartups and nurturing a system of business incubation.
NIVEDI‘s NaaVic, Agri-Business Incubation Centre is the implementing partner for the RKVY- RAFTAAR scheme in the country. The main focus of NaaVic is to support Agri and Allied sectors startups and Ideapreneurs from Ideation to commercialization, who are working towards Innovation, improvement or development of Product, Process and Services through capacity building, technical and business support, Accessing modern infrastructure and equipment facilities along with mentoring from pool of rich subject matter experts etc. It aims at strengthening the core pillars of NIVEDI (Research, Innovation and Infrastructure facility) expertise, by taking further towards next level of implementation. NaaVic promises to be a catalyst in bridging NIVEDI’s core activities with Agristartup ecosystem by promoting Entrepreneurship development throughout the country. Taking innovation from Ideation to full scale commercialization with our unique methodology gives you a robust ecosystem from discovering and innovating ideas to delivering high value proposition in a sustainable environment.
- Capacity Building programs such as Startup Incubation program, Business Plan, Startathon, Ideathon, Competitive events networking & facilitated learning session.
- Modern Laboratories Facilities: Access our world class equipment’s and wet lab facilities (Bio- safety 2+) to conduct your research experiments smoothly.
- Focused Group Mentoring: One to one mentoring with wide pool of subject matter experts along with Customized mentoring session
- Regulatory and Advisory Guide for Market study and strategic analysis, Structuring an entity, Business plan building, Funding options and opportunities, Company formation and government approvals etc.
- Intellectual Property Rights – Filing of Patents, Copyrights and trademarks etc. One to one Counseling session with Innovators and Startups to nurture innovation, IPR Support for Technology Commercialization.
- Furnished Infrastructure like Startup workstations, well equipped with internet Wifi connection, Productive Meeting and Conference rooms and High tech Conference Management System (CMS)
- Funding Opportunities: Making Startup ready for grand challenges of funding, assisting startups to apply for Grant, Equity and Debt funding schemes.
About the programs
“Nurturing Entrepreneurs with Sustainable Technologies”
Start-up Agri-Business Incubation Program
Ambitious Agri Startups which works towards innovation and improvement of product and services focusing on employment generation and wealth creation from a scalable business model.
- To ensure seed support to deserving incubatees.
- To enable translation of minimum viable product (MVP) to marketable stage and scale up the product and business.
- To provide a platform for faster experimentation and modification in their approaches or minimum viable product (MVP) based on innovative solutions/ processes / products/ services/ business models etc. for scaling up their business.
- Grant in-aid upto Rs.25 lacs
- 8 week residential incubation Training cum workshop
- Mentorship by Industry experts
- Technical Business Support
“Nurturing Entrepreneurs through Orientation”
Agripreneurship Orientation Program
Aspiring dreamers, Students, Youths, Research Scholars having the zeal to build the next big things are welcome to work on their innovative ideas and take them to prototype.
- To nurture potential agripreneurs by providing training cum internship with other startups to provide them practical, technical and business insights
- To create a pipeline of agripreneurs for incubators
- Pursuing entrepreneurship related to innovative ideas an exciting career opportunity.
- Grant in-aid upto Rs.5 lacs
- Stipend of Rs.10000 p.m
- 60 hours specialized training program
- Mentorship by Industry experts
- Internships Opportunities with successful Start-ups