Dr. MOHD.MUDASSAR CHANDAB.V.Sc & A.H., M.V.Sc., PhD (Oxford)
|Area of Specialization||:Veterinary microbiology|
|Area of Research||Working on epidemiology of bluetongue virus, Haemorrhagic septicaemia and Anthrax using remote sensing and GIS. Understand the role of different Culicoides species in transmission of orbiviruses in wild and domestic ruminants.|
|Awards|| 1. Awarded Studentship to pursue PhD on Understanding epidemiology of bluetongue virus in South India using statistical and biological models under the Joint BBSR-DIFID-Scottish government collaboration project through AINP (Bluetongue), ICAR. |
2. Best oral presentation award in the technical session of the National Seminar on Recent advances in Statistical Tools for Agriculture and Allied Science organized by SASAA (Society for application of statistics in Agriculture and Allied Sciences).
3. Best poster award in the 34th Annual Convention of Indian Society for Veterinary Medicine and National Symposium organized by the Indian society for Veterinary Medicine.
4. Best stall award in the National Sheep and Farmers Fair organized at ICAR-CSWRI
1. Life member for Indian society of Veterinary Immunology and Biotechnology, India. |
2. Member of Society of Biology, UK from June 2013- July2014.
3. Member of Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH), UK.