Dr.Siju Susan Jacob
B.V.Sc. & A.H., M.V.Sc., Ph.D
|Area of Specialization||: Veterinary Parasitology|
|Date of Joining ICAR||: 01-01-2015|
|Date of Joining Institute||: 09-04-2015|
|Total years of experience||: 2 years|
|Publications||: Research/ Review papers in refereed journals : 25|
1. Awarded with J. P. Dubey Young Scientist Award in National Conference on Veterinary Parasitology,2014 |
2. Awarded with merit certificate from Bharat Vikas Parishad for securing highest OGPA for PhD programme in IVRI (2010 Batch).
3. University Gold medal winner among MVSc. Students of 2008 batch (IVRI).
4. University Gold medal winner among BVSc. Students of 2001 batch.
5. Awarded with Junior Research Fellowship (J.R.F) of I.C.A.R. for Masters.
6. Awarded with Senior Research Fellowship (S. R. F) of I. C. A. R for PhD.
7. Qualified C. S. I. R Junior Research Fellowship (J. R. F) in Life Science in 2012.
8. Qualified C.S.I.R. National Eligibility (N.E.T.) in Life Sciences in 2009.
9. Qualified I.C.A.R. National Eligibility (N.E.T) in the discipline of Paraclinical Veterinary Sciences.
10. Qualified U.G.C. National Eligibility Test (N.E.T.) in the discipline of Social Medicine and Community health in December 2012.
11. Sardar Patel Outstanding ICAR Institution Award- Endowment Gold Medal of K.A.U.
12. X-CEFT Merit Award from Alembic Limited (Veterinary Division), 2006-2007
13.Certificate for best outgoing student from Association of food scientists and technologies, 2006-2007