Official Language activities of Hindi Cell are
- Organizing Committee of Official Language Implementation Committee every quarter.Prepare the minutes of the meeting and take follow up action thereon.
- Sending every quarterly progress report to the Official Language Section ICAR Office.
- Preparation of bilingual form in the Institute.
- Preparing rosters for Institute employees and nominating employees for training as required.
- Enrolling employees for typing training.
- Publication of the annual report of the institute to Hindi and the annual Rajbhasha Patrika.
- Everyday Hindi word is written on the main door of the institute.
- Reply to all letters received in Hindi in Hindi.
- Bilingual all rubber stamps, nameplates, sign boards and letter heads used in the institute.
- Organizing Hindi week and Hindi day in the institute.
- Purchase of popular Hindi books by the library of the institute.
- Make every effort to achieve the goals set in the annual program released by the Department of Official Language.
Hindi Implementation committee
|2||Dr. D. Hemadri||Principal Scientist||Vice president|
|3||Dr. Rajeswari Shome||Principal Scientist||Member|
|4||Mr. RK Babu||Assistant finance and accounts officer||Member|
|5||Mr. Vijay Raj||Steno||Member|
|6||Awadhesh Prajapati||Senior technical officer||Member secretary|