Mera Gao mera Guarav
Activities undertaken in MGMG adopted villages till date
1. Established linkages with Panchayat, Anganvadi, Veterinary doctor, Milk producers union, Agricultural department, village leaders and farmers
2. Collection of base line information of the MGMG implemented villages
3. Farmers scientist interaction meet
4. Created awareness on the clinical symptoms of major livestock diseases and its prevention methods
5. Distribution of bleaching powder to the livestock farmer for shed/ farm sanitization.
6. Distribution of farmers friendly literature on Brucellosis, Rabies and Classical Swine Fever (CSF)
7. Mobile advisory service was provided on disease symptoms and its prevention, hygine milk production, animal husbandry practices etc.
ICAR-NIVEDI MGMG teams and villages adopted
|Dr. V. Balamurugan, Dr. Mudassar Chanda, Dr. G. B. Manjunatha Reddy||Bengaluru rural||Doddabalapura||5||Rajghatta, Konaghatta, Linganahalli, Dasagondanahalli, Kodihalli|
|Dr. P. P. Sengupta, Dr. S. S. Patil, Dr. Jagadish Hiremath||Bengaluru rural||Doddabalapura||4||Kodihalli, Marasandra, Mallohalli, Mallohalli palya,|
|Dr. D. Hemadri, Dr. S.B. Shivachandra, Dr. M. Nagalingam, Dr. Siju Susan Jacob||Bengaluru||Bengaluru North||5||Ganteganahalli, Nagadasanhalli, Ramagondanahalli, Veerasagar, Kempenahalli|
|Dr. Rajeswari Shome, Dr. K .P Suresh, Dr. R. Sridevi, Dr. Avadesh Prajapati||Bengaluru rural||Doddabalapura||5||Chikka Tumkur, Gowdahalli, Dodda Tumkur, Bashettihalli, Hosahudya|
|Dr.B.R.Shome, Dr.G.Govindaraj , Dr.P.Krishnamoorthy, Dr.R.Yogisharadhya||Bengaluru rural||Doddabalapura||4||Kodipalya, Channadevi Agrahara, Madhure, Kumbalegunte, Kanaswadi|